Facts About Your Thyroid
The hormone-producing thyroid gland regulates many of the body's functions, ensuring it has what it needs to keep its organs functioning properly. Learn more about the thyroid below:
What Is Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism happens when the thyroid is not producing enough hormones. As a result, it functions at a reduced speed and becomes sluggish. This causes the body's metabolic functions to slow down, which can cause pain and suffering.
Treat Hypothyroidism naturally
Both Nature-Throid® and WP Thyroid adhere to the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) regulations and have never been voluntarily or FDA-recalled for inconsistent hormone levels, unlike other natural and synthetic hypothyroid medications on the market.
Nature-Thyroid & WP Thyroid:
- Thyroid USP (desiccate porcine thyroid)
- Provide a standardized combination (T4) thyroxine and (T3) triiodothyronine hormone replacement
- Contain trace amounts of thyroid cofactors T1, T2 calcitonin and iodine
- Formulated using hypoallergenic ingredients
- No glutens, corn, artificial colors or flavors
call us today!
Medication should make you feel better. In a double-blind study published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, almost half the participants preferred desiccated thyroid extract (DTE) or natural hormones over synthetic hormone (levothyroxine).